PT Multi Guna now supply the full range of Terex Fuchs Material Handlers designed for in port handling, recycling management, scrap handling and timber handling. Focusing on these areas permits PTMGE and Terex-Fuchs to channel their expertise to meet the demands of customers.
This has specific advantages for the end-user, as each machine is optimally designed to meet day-to-day operational requirements and situational demands, resulting in outstanding quality and durability, impressive performance and maximum efficiency. Enhanced customization is offered by the Terex FuchsApplication Center (APC), where bespoke solutions are crafted and loading machines flexibly adapted in accordance with individual client specifications.
Headquartered in Indonesia and operating throughout Asia, PT Multi Guna's support team has many years of experience and are in place to provide you with prompt and efficient service support for your Terex-Fuchs equipment.
Uncompromising quality. And big enough to cope.
The power to move: Terex-Fuchs Material Handlers bring leverage to the handling sector, and have enough in reserve to manage increased operations and sales. The powerful and reliable hydraulics enable swift and precise lifting and slewing maneuvers, which can be precisely controlled by means of the smooth interface. So that stability remains a constant even when handling heavy loads and deploying extended work radii, the mobile material handlers are manufactured using top-class steel fabrications with generously sized undercarriages equipped with stabilizer cylinders.
Take advantage of the Terex-Fuchs benefits
- Hydraulic-lift cab with large, panoramic windows for safe and ergonomic operation.
- Dual circuit hydraulic system for rapid cycling, maximum precision, and maneuver overlapping regardless of load.
- Effortless and safe movement of heavy loads thanks to powerful hydraulics, an excellent static design that permits extremely high loads and large support surfaces.
- A variety of machine variants with work radii of 8.2 m to 23 m and operating weights of 19 t to 90 t.
- Responsive, agile steering and a smooth, jolt-free drive train, delivering excellent maneuverability.