Outstanding Visibility and Performance – Outstanding Operation
MHL 320 - Key Features
- Up to 10.4 meter reach with 0.4 - 0.6 m³ grab
- Up to 19 tonne operating weight
- 85 kW, 114 hp turbo diesel engine with separate oil cooler
- Height-adjustable cab to 5.2 meter eye-level
- Large, panoramic windows for optimal visibility
- Air conditioning as a standard feature
- Optional reverse fan or protective ventilation system
Compact, maneuverable, powerful: a snapshot of the Terex Fuchs Mobile Material Handler MHL 320. With a reach of 10.4 meters and an operating weight of 19 tonnes, this machine is the ideal solution for those who refuse to compromise on performance, efficiency and reliability – even in an entry-level model.
The high-performance 85-kW turbo diesel engine moves even heavier loads swiftly yet precisely. Thanks to its sensitive hydraulics and rock-solid mechanics, maneuvers can be carried out smoothly and effortlessly. The separate oil-cooler, with its large cooling surface, aids in moderating and maintaining the operating temperature even when the machine is in sustained use.
The cab affords optimal visibility: it is height-adjustable to an eye-level of 5.2 meters and equipped with large panoramic windows. The MHL 320D also offers special features, such as air conditioning as standard, an optional reverse fan or even a protective ventilation system for operations in a setting that poses a health risk.