Makes Child’s Play of the Toughest Challenges
MHL 380 D - Key Features
- Up to 21 meter reach with 0.8 m³ grab
- Up to 67 tonne operating weight
- 273 kW, 366 hp turbo diesel wngine for cost effective power
- Dual-circuit hydraulics with low dissipation
- High-performance cooling system
- Rugged design and build quality
- Ergonomic controls with panoramic visibility
Mobile, flexible and powerful, the Terex Fuchs Material Handler MHL 380 D is the ideal material handler for the diverse demands of modern port logistics. In contrast to stationary cable cranes or gantry cranes, the MHL 380 D takes minimal time to get to where it is needed. Its powerful hydraulics and excellent stability permit loading maneuvers that are swift yet precise, even at higher loads. A variety of attachments offers excellent operational flexibility.
The cab, which can be moved smoothly upwards to a height of 6.2 meters and forwards by 2.2 meters, is equipped with large panoramic windows that afford optimal visibility. Whether between ships, between ships and storage facilities, or between heavy goods vehicles and railway carriages, the MHL 380 D's outstanding operating position and sensitive, highly responsive interface, guarantee precise goods handling. These outstanding features ensure that the Terex Fuchs MHL 380 D successfully negotiates the transition from traditional materials handling operations to modern port logistics.